Re: I Love...who??

< You're not going to get a 4.5 exception - from anyone. You won't get the
1.5 exception - from anyone. > -Scottman

So true.  It is Obie's system that has kept Waltah in the league. Our very
own ''Swiss army knife'' has been able to fill in at just enough positions
on our undermanned roster, and able to sink just enough 3-pointers to
win a few games for us.  So carry on, Waltah, as long as you realize that
human wisdom is comprised of two words - wait and hope.

Our very own rapper serves as Chapter One, the first ''go public''
pissed-off dissident under the new regime.

Chapter Two has yet to be written.  Had Malone been susceptible to
Danny's blandishments, we might well now be anticipating a lineup
of Malone, Pierce, Battie, Sprewell, and Banks.

Egg