a talker and a walker?

I was watching Lebron's first game tonight. Not bad. Better than his game though was his handling of the media. This guy is an alien. He is just too good at working the print and tv. I'll bite, I'll take the over on the Cav's total wins next year.

espn had their usual Talking Head after the game. A question posed to him was "what were the C's going to do?" His reply was that he expected Walker to be moved, for a younger Big man, by the end of the summer.
I'm sorry, but even as an more than occasional Twan basher, I just can't see Danny trading the guy before the season begins.
It would have to bring someone, plus something big (draft picks +$), to Boston for it to be considered a wise move. His contract is up after next year, that in itself has a lot of value. Put me down for Danny backing off of any Twan trade. Having said that, if Brand ends up in Green I'll be more than happy.