The Roadmap Indeed

Right now there are Palestinians and Israelis that are getting along better then the Piercites and Walkerians. You know you're never going to convince each other - ever.

Not one word you write, not one statistic, or article, or frame of videotape will change each other's mind.  Both parties are "apologists" in each others view.  Both are right. I dare say both might even feel they have "divine will" on their side if you wanted to get right down to it.

So get over it. Just like the Palestine/Israel conflict there is no winner in this fight.  Just losers. This tiring Walker v. Pierce gripe-fest happens every summer like clockwork.  Are we THAT bored with the board that this is our only entertainment?

Whomever it was that said we New Englanders have to blame "the one guy" - is absolutely right.  We always do that - always have.  It's Jimy Williams' fault...no wait it's Grady Little's fault. It's Antoine Walker's fault, no wait it's Paul Pierce's fault - No damn it it's the supporting cast! The GM! The Coach! The media! I read "If we just get rid of this one thing..." every single day and laugh at it every time.

"If we just got rid of that WOTR guy this board would be awesome."  That sound familiar? If it were so simple we'd all be micro-despots ruling our own empires with nary a care. Life would just be a simple process of getting rid of the omni-present "people that cause the problems".  The faucet leaks - fire the gardener. The car needs gas - fire the maid. Sounds simple. Now why the Hell are there 12 foot weeds in my lawn and why is there a huge pile of laundry in my hamper - better go fire the chauffer and the handyman.

"If we just got rid of..." indeed.