I Shall Make My Comment, and No One Will Really Give A ....

Ray, I have to admit, occasionally DOES come across as a pompous,
self-congratulating sort who is a self-declared expert at various things
Celtic.  To be fair, I occasionally come across as an annoying, verbose,
whimsical sort who thinks I'm much funnier than everyone else thinks.

But I do appreciate his info on the draft, even when the air gets a tad
warm with the dispensing of the information--he is not, after all,
proclaiming the Ten Commandments--and at least, agree or disagree, he does
say WHY he likes or dislikes a player.

BTW, I think the comments about Walker being out of condition are
off-base.  I've already written a long (maybe TOO long--perhaps no one read
it) post on my opinion of the whole Walker situation.  Give them a chance,
I say.

The only real problem I have with Ray is hardly confined to him--alas, I've
done this once or twice as well--I get tired of people who are disagreeing
with someone else calling them by these "nicknames" just to try to be
annoying.  If someone is annoying you SO much that you can't address them
civilly is it really worth starting a fight over?

I know, I know---"shut up, Snoopy."  :>))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle