Response to Berry

OK, here goes.

First of all, it's not fair to compare Antoine
to Karl Malone, esp. in terms of things like
hard work and physical fitness.  That's like
comparing a horse to secretariat.

Second of all, Antoine did get religion last
year and reported to camp in superb shape.
He will never have a Scottie Pippin body, and
he will never have a Karl Malone body.  His body
is his body; that's it.  Where's Kestas?  Anyway,
I think his conditioning is excellent.  Those GMs
are no more knowledeable about the Celtics than
are the idiot fans on the newsgroup, who write
that "all he does" is "chuck up three pointers."  I'm
not averse to trading Antoine, but he's not the same
player he was in the Pitino years.  Period.  I watched
every Celtics game this year, and I don't think I saw
Evil Antoine emerge more than four or five times all
season.  All the things Mark said in his incisively argued
etc.  But let's not get carried away