Re: Berry/Walker

cecil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Wow, I didn't know all those guys had more double doubles than Pierce.
>
> Cecil

Now now Cecil  . . .  don't get the hard boiled Egg all stirred up. She might
just crack. <g>

After all, since we're now being advised that Paul is a Top 10 player but
he's only at #25 in terms of double doubles, that has to be a source of great
consternation to her. And since Antoine is only considered a Top 50 player, the
fact that he's actually ranked at #36 really must stick in her craw.

Too bad that TO's are considered as a category for the purpose of those
rankings. A couple more double digit nights from Paul would have moved him much
closer to his rightful spot in the Top 10.  ;-)

Steve