Re: Ainger Fails Again

The bold Ridnour over Banks statement will likely bite you in the rear end
like a few others, Ray. Obviously, Danny and reportedly Seattle and Orlando
presently disagree with your analysis. I'm not sure why you suddenly like Ridnour,
knowing he will never be able to play defense. I think the Cs would have
passed on Ridnour if Banks wasn't available because of the need for a tough point
on defense in Dick Harter's defense...

As for the Perkins over Lampe, Dallas and San Antonio also passed on Lampe.
Lampe is going to have to gain a lot of weight if he is going to play center....

It certainly feels a lot better thinking Danny, a guy with some skins on the
wall, is knocking on Karl's door rather than our Blue Ribbon Boy....

Can't disagree on the O'bonehead extension, double negative...

Looking forward to seeing Cooke take on the world. I wish we could give
Kedrick a Cooke heart transfusion....

A Las Vegas article today says Banks will come to Boston on Monday to sign a
contract.....

Does anyone know where Danny is now?....

DJessen33