thirteen is a lonely number

So, what do we do if Brandon Hunter rules the summer league?  Last year we scooped up Bremer when he showed toughness, defensive quickness and desire, and some shooting ability.  But the numbers are ranging against Hunter already, ala Songaila last year.  I would choose Blount over McCarty.  Blount is getting better, albeit slowly, and we simply need a big presence in the lane.  McCarty is like my good friend, the part-time teacher, who is just not a college professor and can't get the full-time job.  Hunter over McCarty, too, if he can play.

What we don't know is whether Perkins should be on the court much at all.  I wouldn't mind if he played little or not at all for months.  Still, without a trade to deal Sundov, or McCarty going somewhere else, we'll likely let Hunter go.  Tough business.  I like the Paul Silas types.  Cheers, Gene