Re: Kedrick's playing time

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 09:48 AM, Berry, Mark S wrote:

But then he pulled the Baker trade, which
I honestly think was the dumbest sports trade in recent memory,

My nephew, who is all of 4 1/2 years old, occasionally gets excited and forgets that he's got a poop in his pants. I know that this is borderline disgusting but my point is that even this little kid, who runs around the yard with a load on, wouldn't have made the trade for Baker. Don't believe me, just ask him?