RE: Kedrick's playing time

I can agree with that. I guess I was almost over it, especially when Wallace
made the great Delk-Rogers trade. But then he pulled the Baker trade, which
I honestly think was the dumbest sports trade in recent memory, and all the
bad feelings just got stirred up again. It's not about who I wanted them to
draft or who anyone else wanted them to draft. It's about who they DID
draft. They get paid to make those evaluations and decisions, and they
should be held accountable when they do it poorly.

And I think we're jumping the gun if you're suggesting Kedrick is an
all-defensive team type player at this point. Let's not go crazy.

Mark