> With the exception of several sequences (including a nice
> steal by Pierce on Miller's attempted drive), Kedrick was
> the guy that Obie glued onto Mike Miller. You could see
> that Miller wasn't get his normal shot off and became
> aware of Kedrick's athleticism. That's what Kedrick does.

Yeah..I like Kedrick. OB often touts players as being "good on defense" but
Kedrick is one of the few guys that fit the bill. He can really turn shutdown
some of the top players.

Sure he is "raw" offensively..but you can't get something for free..

He is a great athlete..and if had the finished game like Joe Johnson, or was
an older more experienced player like Jefferson, he would have gone higher.
He was the best athlete in his draft class. People will take a chance on a
player like that...and I am glad the Celtics did.

The Celtics have highly skilled players in Walker and Pierce..what they need
is more
shotblocking, rebounding and athleticism. Kedrick fits that bill.  When he
learns to hit the NBA three OB will play him 30+ minutes a game.

Pete