Re: Obie/Pierce

Dan wrote:

How do you figure we weathered the storm with Toine out? Is he coming back
early? Will he be full strength? Rusty? You obviously have seen the next 5
games on the schedule.

Today's paper indicates Toine will be back no later than Friday (and maybe
tomorrow). Even if they lose tomorrow, they will have managed a 2-2 mark
with him out. That's weathering the storm in my book. Granted, the schedule
was a big boost, but they all count.

Will he be full strength? Rusty? I don't know, but even at 70 percent, he's
better than the rest of the flotsam and jetsam we've been running out there.