Re: Duped for dollars -The Great Seattle Black Nike Scandal of 2002

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 07:15 AM, Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:

Egg Noob

Hey, I love Joni. I got it. Not too mention these Celtic boards could use an artistic touch every once in a while. That way they won't be just a forum for folks to bash people that don't agree with them. Not too mention that a few of us could use a little exposure to the likes of Joni. Wether it will soak in is another story.
Take Mr.X on the Yahoo board for example. He loves the Celtics so much that he posts more frequently than anyone. But his inability to politely disagree keeps him on the edge of banishment daily. It's kind of like a diabetic that can't stay away from the Rice Krispy treats. He knows it will kill him but they're so gooey yet crunchy.

Just a couple of notes for anybody laying hard earned cash down on the big game today. I'm biased being a Raider fan, but there really is no value in this line (Oak-3'-4). Don't bet the house, not even the outhouse for that matter. I think the Raiders will kill them, but the possibility for a close game with either team winning is very real. Having said that the AFC is 5-0-2 ATS in the last 7 Bowls.