re: I wonder...

the line a lot.
>   Now, I know that the C's often want to clear out for
Piercewalker to
> operate, but Kedrick's a good weak-side rebounder, and
sometimes even
> he is too late for the bound because he's out in
international waters.
> The three will come to Kedrick, I think, though.  Maybe
not this year,
> though.
>
> Bird

Speaking of NBA 3-point distances, out on those corner 3-
point attempts a guy with a size-15 or above sneaker has
to be perfectly aware of where his feet are in order to
not step out of bounds.

Its surprising how many turnovers Boston has already
accumulated this year off of those narrow corner
corridors.

I'm sure its less than 0.5 additional turnovers per game,
but that's still statistically significant.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?