Re: I wonder...

<< As for Kedrick, let me first preface everything by saying
the guy SUCKS! ;-)  At the same time, if you really look at this athletic
wonder, this future great you will see that ,.. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc>>  - Peppy little Joe H.

Jesus Christ, dear Joe H.  Now I am truly confused... not a pretty picture.
First, I am stuck here in frosty Florida without access to Celt broadcasts
till the end of Feb., and now this.

What kind of Wallace snake oil are you trying to sell me? Are you saying
that you understand that Kedrick and Wallace soundly suck but you can't quite
bring yourself to fully believe it because if the Celts don't keep winning
you
don't get to kiss your beautiful wife?

Logical Fallacy Solution #83:  Forget about Kedrick's miniscule RPG% and
convert Mrs. H. into a Dallas fan.

Eggy Dearest