Re: Quiz

Since the game that Tommy H. was yelling for Walker to "put it off the
glass" so if the shot is blocked it still scores, it seems that Walker has
been doing just that since then.

I have felt that the purging of former players hanging around under Pitino
really hurt the development of the young guys.

Guy's like Tommy and Cousey, as well as so many other guys with a history of
winning (and championship ring's) have forgot more then most young players
have learned.

My hope is that the new owners reach out in some way to bring all of them
back.  The past management started to reach out once Pitino was gone and the
new guys should continue that.

<Jim

Hi guys:

I was wondering if anyone can give an estimate of the
number of times Antoine had his shot blocked this season
in total.

Also, which was the last game that Walker has had a shot
rejected?

Five years of exactly the same thing, and then suddenly
it almost vanishes from his game.

I doubt Antoine's ever gone an entire NBA season with
fewer than 100 shots rejected. I barely recall a game
where it didn't happen at least once.

Yet I'd be startled if Antoine's had even 5 shots blocked
this year.

Am I off on this estimate?

(I haven't seen every minute of every game.)

Joe H.