Chris Mihm?

Did anyone hear the postgame on the radio broadcast last night? I read a
post on another forum that said they talked about a Shammond Williams trade
for Chris Mihm. The salaries work.

Not really sure what to think about that one. Mihm has been injured most of
the season and hasn't done much when healthy. His first two seasons he was a
7 ppg, 5 rpg center. He's a pretty solidly built 7-footer with a nice
outside touch (of course). The knock always has been that he's soft, but we
seem to search for softies. I don't know. I haven't seen him play enough. He
has been on some terrible teams with terrible coaches, so it's hard to know
just how good he can be. He was the seventh pick in a weak draft (the Moiso
draft), so that would give us four top-10 types at the center spot (Battie,
Baker, Mihm and, of course, Bruno... ;>) )

Did anyone else hear this? Any thoughts?

Mark

P.S. On the game... If they're going to survive without Antoine, they have
to play better defense. They were lousy last night. You can say the Bucks
shot the ball  well, but they weren't taking a lot of shots with hands in
their faces. They're not going to get that kind of production from Walter
and Bremer every night. They have to stop people and win some games where
they hold the opponent under 90 points... Bremer continues to impress. What
a lifesaver... Baker is a disaster... No more excuses for Kedrick. He's
getting minutes and they need him to accomplish something on the offensive
end.