Re: From CNN

That thing about Joe Forte refusing to go on IL is
unbelievable. I can understand the kid's frustration,
but how can he not see that he's hanging a huge
"LOCKER ROOM CANCER" sign on his back? I'm sure he'll
feel better when he's tearing it up in the NBDL.
Amazing how many clueless kids like this there are
wondering why they can't make it in the NBA despite
their talent.

And the Celtics drafted this guy? Was there no
homework done? Sheesh.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com