Disaster Waiting to Happen

Ok here we go. No Walker, No Battie, spells disaster, the Titanic, the
Hinderberg, the Plague, the Great Drought. We need an extra 25 points. These
guys Kedrick, Bremer, E.Will aren't ready to provide those beyond their
usual. Notice I didn't mention Baker, he can't make his own average let
alone ad to it. 8 games without Walker I predict 2/6 at best. After missing
8 games, Toine will need time to get back into the grove again. Jenny Craig
would be jealous of how thin we are. Go ahead Celts prove me

DanF