Re: Unfrigginbelievable!

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 10:46 PM, Peter Delevett wrote:

Bremer has a better than 3:1 assist to turnover
ration as a starter.
The difference between Shammond and JR is becoming clearer every game. There is no question with who the coach feels more comfortable. I guess it begs the question why did it take so long for JR to get any meaningful minutes? But then again why bother? No question that Kedrick has got some defensive skills. His jumping ability alone created a few turnovers tonight. Can't wait for the Celts to get to the west coast so I can see them in person a few times. It'll be hard to top last year's win at Staples. Kobe's bucket at the buzzer being called off was priceless.

One thing about Pierce that I'd like to say is that I realize he's been getting a lot of criticism lately, and some of it probably deservedly so. But still, would you rather have this guy on your team, or the team you are trying to beat to get into the playoffs? Pierce has a giant ego and he can be a hot dog, but how many NBA players have the killer instinct that this guy has? One has to only look at the LA Clippers and their "talented" roster to find a few of the answers.