Tape of Celtics/Bucks game--PLEASE????

I'm really annoyed that my third-rate cable provider chose not to show this
game (and God Help them on Monday when I talk to them--because they'll NEED
help.)

Does anyone have a tape of the game that I could have/buy/trade for?  I'll
give you cookies, chocolate, tapes of every other C's game this season,
whatever.  I have a dubbing deck so I can even make a copy for someone
else.  I'm short of funds, so I can only cover pay for the cost of the tape
(or replacing it with another one), the postage and whatever else I can do
for your trouble.  You can even put it on a used tape, I don't mind.  I
just wanna see the game.

I've written a review and am putting it up on the CBW now,  (12:23am
Sunday) but it will lack the kinds of observations I like to make during
reviews--of course, people may LIKE that...  :>)

Anyway, if you have a tape of the game, you could be well on your way to
getting chocolate chip cookies.  Please let me know.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the
<http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>Celtics
Beagle <http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>website