RE: Stay patient with Kedrick

At 06:43 AM 01/17/2003, Berry, Mark  S wrote:
Look guys, I don't enjoy the thought that Kedrick is a bust anymore than you
do.
Could have fooled me then.

I think characterizing Kedrick's "flashes" as anything significant is
showing some real green-tinted observation skills.
Not everyone' s productivity is the same and most rookies do take time to develop especially when they are young and very inexperienced such as kedrick. The above makes it sound like if one doesn't agree with you that we are dumbasses. I'm sure that isn't your intention but.... Anyway overall KB hasn't been overly impressive but his defense has been very good and those "flashes" are at the least encouraging. Lastly KB by your own post has only played about 153 minutes in 15 NBA games this season. That is surely not enough time to label someone either a bust or a phenom IMO. Obie must take some of the heat for not playing KB on a regular basis and allowing him to get into some type of rhythm and building up his confidence. Look I am not saying that you are wrong but how about waiting for the sample size of his PT to be more than just a total of just over 3 regulation NBA games!
Just my thoughts and YMMV. Later.Mike