Anderson

Chad Ford on ESPN still makes it sound like the Sonics
could trade Kenny Anderson any time they felt like it for
Brian Grant or a similar upper tier power forward.

I guess the only intelligent thing to say is that I'll
believe it ONLY when I see it.

But if the Celtics were that close to getting an 11.7
rebound per game, good team guy without giving up Antoine
or Pierce, I think I'll resent Chris Wallace for the rest
of my life.

I do think a trade will happen before February for a
Rodney Rogers type veteran that can buy Chris Wallace
more time on the job and help a little in the won-loss
column.

Chris Wallace would be a lunatic to hold with the hand he
has now in hope that the owners will re-sign him.

He might not swing for the fences, but he'll likely do
something dramatic involving the Philly or Boston picks
and/or the last of our three 2001 picks (Kedrick).

I think the owners should keep him on a fairly short
leash, within reason, while giving him a decent chance to
save his job.

And I wouldn't fire him unless a better alternative was
being lined up, like Bird.

I read last week that the (widely praised) Orlando GM
(John Gabriel, I think his name is) actually gave back
the rights to Amare Stoudamire (plus Bo Outlaw) to the
Phoenix Suns in the trade for Jud Buchler.

Everyone makes mistakes. But the Vin Baker trade was a
tremendous gamble, and he was probably the only GM in the
league that would have considered it...and done it
against his coach's objections and outright refusal to
start him, or design plays for him.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?