Re: SHIRA officially named VP of PR firm Springer, Coffman, Bulpett and May.

< OK, so what hard questions would you like to ask Wallace?  >
- Josh

Okay, Mr. Josh, here is what I would ask Mr. Wallace.  Keep in
mind, however, that I have an irreversible type 111 personality
disorder that he might be wise to ignore.

At any rate, I'M UP... so here we go:

Me:     Chris, even tho you are an a-hole, mightn't you allow
        me a few questions?

Chris:  That depends on whether or not they relate to the Celts.

Me:     Oh, do you have another more pressing interest?

Chris:  Yes, I am mostly interested in collecting egg cups.

Me:     That's so cool, Chris.  But since Celts.com pays me $.37.5
        per line to report on the Celtics, may I switch the subject
        back to Bball?

Chris:  Who friggin cares. I love Leo. Nothing else matters.  He isn't
        much on Europe but he is an expert on every future Jr. High
        School Bball great in the entire state of Massachusetts.

Me:     I wasn't planning on segging to him quite yet in our interview.
        But ok, how did Leo discover Moiso, JJ, Keeeeeeedrick,
        and Forte?

Chris   You are correct, Madame Egg.  Those were all Leo's brainchildren
        although Red did at one board meeting mumble his interest
        in F-O-R something.  We figured out that he meant Forte
        since OUR choice of Parker began with a P-A-R.

Me:     And how about your free agent signings. What most
        attracted you to Sundov?

Chris:  I really have to give Leo the credit for that one as well.
        After the big brute sunk 15 quick 3's under extreme
        defensive pressure from Baker, Leo had him signed before
        he even made it to the showers.

Me:     Seems that you base a lot on what Leo thinks.

Chris:  Not really, but the guy is known throughout the NBA as
        King Scout, numero uno, the big red cheese, top banana,
        head honcho, and supreme deity of the Summer League.
        And one of these damn days, his skills will really come
        into play and then his critics will all be exposed for the
        losers they are.  You'll see then that this Jessen fellow
        has been on the right track forever.

Me:     Let me ask you a truly personal question, Chris.  If you had
        one trade to make, how would you best improve our team?

Chris:  Fine, so burn me in hell for this, but frankly I would in a
        NY minute trade blubber-ass Walker for Brian Grant and
        what's his name, that Kenny-wannabe Travis Best guy.

Me:     Thanks, Chris. This has been most enlightening.

                        Egg