Re: SHIRA officially named VP of PR firm Springer, Coffman, Bulpett and May.

OK, so what hard questions would you like to ask
Wallace?  Other than rhetorical questions of the "what
were you thinking" and "still glad you traded for
Baker" variety, that is.  I'll call him tomorrow and
pass them along.  Wallace is frustrating, but I don't
see how Shira, et al. are throwing him softballs.  He
says what he wants to, no matter what you ask him.

Josh

http://mailplus.yahoo.com