Kedrick's missed 3

  A few folk have commented on Bremer's drive to the hoop late in the game
where he passed off to Kedrick for the 3, which was bricked.  Had that shot
gone in, it would have been huge:  a confidence-builder for Kedrick, a
brilliant pass by Bremer,  and, IIRC, a tie score.  As it is, Bremer gets
dissed for the pass and Kedrick gets dissed for the brick.  Tough.  When is
it a good idea that didn't work and when is it a dumb play?
  That's the thing about the 3:  if you make it, it's great; if you blow it,
it stinks.  And the Cs NEVER, EVER seem to get the rebound off a missed 3.
Every time I see them launch one, I know it's no longer Boston's ball.