Re: statman

< What stat surprises you the most from the box?  Look again.  We
should be unanimous in this.> -  Gene (Tyler)

Oh Goody, what goes better with a morning coffee than a little brain
teaser.

Let's see ...

- That we lost our tenth game out of the last fourteen?
- That Bremer looked like the second coming in that one brief
   shining moment known as Camelot?
- That Pierce got to the line only once?
- That Baker scored zero points?
- That McCarty played 17 minutes, the most of any sub?

Okay, enough of my indolent vacuity of morning thought.  Let's get
real here in a hurry.  Can I be seeing straight that we had a .404 FG%
but a .424 3P%?

It's a mystery.

Eggy