Hello,

> To state the obvious again, that's why the Celtics win
> games, if they win at all this season. Its guys like
> Kedrick or McCarty changing the flow of the game without
> scoring a single point. That's happened three times this
> year. The complexion of the game turns on a dime.

Well..only problem with the "win with defense" theory..
Tony Battie. The guy is running on fumes...he needs his knee iced after
practice and so forth. I think he needs the surgery. I love Kedrick...but
Battie is the key to our defense. Not only is Battie quick and athletic..but
he just gets it. He knows what to do..for the most part, and he makes good
decisions.

But I think they guy needs surgery. If his knee is so bad he has to sit out
practices..there is something wrong. He is a young guy.. I hope they aren't
tearing up his knee for this season, cause we don't have enough to get it
done.

Poor Battie..he is our defense, rebounding and shot blocking in one guy!
Heck teams like New Orleans and Portland seem to have unlimited guys that can
fill this role. And we have one guy..Battie. Damn..what was wrong with Keon
Clark?!

And Oh..
Mikki Moore..that guy is scrawny! They are truly trying to make Battie seem
like a muscle bound beast with this. Is this guy really better then Derek
Strong?!

I can't wait to see Moore, McCarty and Battie on the court at the same time.
LOL.

Pete