Re: I love Tommy

Jeez.  If people think this team quit on Pitino.  The players agents would
need to line up self esteem therapy for them after a few weeks of Tommy.
(What do you mean "I" have to pass the ball?  Why can't I close my eyes when
I shoot?  Since when am I  supposed to beat my man up the floor, at BOTH
ends?  What does "boxing out" mean?..........)

Best thing that could happen to the team, IMO.  Not sure the team, as nice a
group of guy's as they seem to be, would respond well to someone like Tommy
though.  The game has changed and the players and agents are the ones in
charge now.  It harkens back to the question of guaranteed contracts and
how/if they are destroying the game in the US.
<Jim