Re: Mr Gimmick strikes again

Folks, this is the same problem we had sometimes with the Pitino
era, two many threes very little inside. One nice difference is that
last year they learned how to play defense, apparently no in the BT
is watching sportscenter or any other outlet so that they could hear
that this year the team is not playing much D.

It was natural that the team would play better without Pitino
around, after the way that they quit that year. OBrien currently is
not the long term solution, however if they could learn that they
lose most of there games by taking ill-advised 3s rather than taking
shots 12-15 feet, it would be a good thing.

I just hope they don't keep Wallace and OBrien around as long as
they kept Rodgers and later Carr. Oh that's right, it already has
been too long for Wallace.