Another Mr. Gimmick strikes again

I forgot to mention how after Pierce got flagrant fouled by Stackhouse,
something that has happened for about the tenth game in a row, I would have
put in Baker to immediately hard foul Stackhouse, whether it was obvious or
not, to send a warning to teams that the Cs aren't putting up with teams that
will try to imtimdate or bully our best player whether he talks trash or not.
But Mr. Gimmick doesn't get that either. Teams now know that they can come
aggressive on PP hoping he won't come aggressive to the hoop without
retaliation. Mr. Gimmick strikes again....

DJessen33