> The real story behind the Mikki Mouse, er, Moore
> signing is, this is proof positive that Baker is
> beyond salvation, at least in O'Brien's eyes

Bleh..Baker is looking okay. He abused K. Brown once tonight..we need to see
more of that kinda play.

Personally I would like to say Baker and Brown play more..and E. Williams and
McCarty less. If Mikki Moore means less of McCarty..I am all for the guy. He
did put up Battie like numbers that year in Det.. So how bad can he be?

McCarty and E. Williams are taking this team to nowheresville. Those guys
have no upside.  Its not like they are really good defenders..those guys
don't have the physical tools to guard someone like Jordan. McCarty is too
weak, and E. Williams is too slow.

We are going to get smacked around the next couple of games so its a good
time to develop our team. Battie's knee is killing him..I saw him holding it
near the sidelines.
If he gets surgery..the lottery might be in our future.

Pete