Brace Yourself

Brace yourself, you will see a lot of interviews with the winning team after
each game, but unfortunately it mostly will be with the opposition.

Look at the schedule over the next 22 games which brings us through the west
coast trip. Lucky to win 5 of those games, the schedule is murderous. So, I
think that we start to think lottery and about our 2 NO. 1's  next year.
Philly looks like they may suck too, but their schedule is a much easier over
the next few months and will definitely make the playoffs.

Complaining about foul shots is not allowed, when you take 32 , 3's. Can't win
if the other team goes to the foul line twice as much every game.

Never heard Tommy so disgusted, he, like I, hates this type of lazy jump
shooting basketball. Going to the hoop is very  hard work which always reap
awards for the effort, shooting  3's is for the weak minded. We are a weak
minded team.

As much as I like  Pierce, I have to be honest, he has been a no show for much
of the season. I don't mean that he is not trying, he plays hard, but if he
doesn't score 30 a game, the other parts of his game are just average.

Hart