Re: Bracing ourselves for a disastrous month...

I'm always optimistic when it comes to the C's, but things are
beginning to feel gloomy. This will definitely be a tough month. I
just have little confidence that the team can snap out of it. Also, as
much as I like Obie, he has to change the way this team plays. Of
course its been mentioned so many times on the list, but the team
has to stop relying on the outside shot so much. Nothing wrong
with the outside shot, but they have to learn when to use it. In the
fourth quarter, when its tight, they have to drive and get to the line.
Another problem is the lack of a point guard. There's no one to
drive into the lane to create for others. Can we get Kenny back? He
would solve a lot of fourth quarter ills. At least if they're going to
take 3s, its better to get them by going inside and kicking it out.
O'Brien has to also get Kedrick involved. Look at how prepared
Jefferson and Collins were prepared for the Nets in the playoffs last
year. Unfortunately, when the playoffs roll around, we won't be able
to expect much from Kedrick. (that's if the C's make it--could
LeBron be in our future?)

-David