How many of you fail to see the light on the subject of trading Antoine or Paul?

Gosh, the Boston Celtics are lucky to have two extremely good talents on the team, neither of which have gotten into any problems off the court. Sure, Paul got stabbed at a club, but its not like hes going out and getting arrested every chance he gets like Allen "Its All About Practice" Iverson. - its not like either of them are wife beaters ala Jason "I blow kisses because I'm practicing for the gay and lesbian mardi gras' Kidd..

Sure, they may not be the most perfect basketball players but fact remains that they largely with the help of Tony Battie and Kenny Anderson carried this team to the Conference Finals not even 12 months ago. That cannot be forgotten. Jason Kidd gets far too much credit on the Nets. They're brilliantly coached and have great role players. While Kidd makes his team-mates better than they are, I believe Pierce and Walker do the same thing in Boston. I think that most take that part of Kidd's game WAY over the top too much of the time - did he teach Lucious Harris out to shoot? Did he teach Van Horn how to score? Did he teach Kenyon Martin how to be one of the strongest and fiercest defenders in the NBA? No!! With Jason Kidd's poor shooting last season you cannot even say he got their bomb squad too many open shots.
You guys can say you want to trade Antoine or Paul but my question to you- WHO are you going to get for them that are going to help the team thats left make it to the playoffs? The last thing you do is disband a young team that has gone to the Conference Finals. You build on it. You wait until the off-season and you go over the luxury tax. Can you guys not see that the new owners are willing to do that? Simply by adding a 13th player they've given the team the go ahead to do just that. If you cannot see that then you're blind.

Just my 2 cents worth!

John Major