> By the way, Walker is head and shoulders the best player on the team. He is
> the best rebounder, best passer, and can score

Head and Shoulders?

Not that I want to get into to this debate but....
Pierce (even in this dismal year ruined by the dumb World Championship
crap)..shoots better the Walker, rebounds better and is right there in
assists. So your comment seems pretty nonsensical..

Personally I would much rather dump Walker over Pierce..
Pierce needs a few months off..but he is a much better athlete then Walker..
the Celts need all the athletes they can get. They help turn things your
way...as a team with athletes gets more lose balls and so forth. They are a
wash contribution wise this year..both shooting at a wholly unacceptable
rate. OB is playing them both into the ground..thereby exacerbating the
problem.

But there is reason to believe that after Pierce sulks about the Olympics for
a whole year..he will come back with unbelievable fire and resolve. We should
be stocking our team with someone like J Kidd or the Kandi man for that run,
IMHO.  A new coach might help too...

Pete