Re: I feel better but we still have been Gastoned

<They are more than accessories, Jessen.  No one forced them to
spend our limited 2002-03 grocery money on all the wrong 3-point
produce.  How the hey did we come up with Sundov, Wolko, and
Bremer?  Call it Gaston's fault, but dammit, Jessen, you must
admit there is plenty of blame to go around here.>

You miss my point. Because they went along, they do share some of the blame.
That is why they are assessories to the crime...

DJessen33