Fed up with Obie

We were just overmatched physically and talent-wise against Portland. What
Obie has sown, show shall he now reap. Obie prefers to play gimmick players
in his gimmick offense and then asks them to overachieve on defense. They
just don't have the physical capability...

Don't complain to me about the rebounding. I have long complained about Obie
refusing to move Walker to the 3 spot. You can't play two small guys at the
same  time (Delk and Shammond) or two physically limited players such as
EWill and Walter (bulk) and expect to get away with it. The Nets overmatch us
physically along with the Pacers, Hornets and 6ers. Funny how other less
talented but more physical teams beat us in the Heat and Bulls....

We had physically talented players in Mercer, Chauncey, JJ and Fortson, yet
we get rid of them all because they don't fit in the gimmick Pitino ball
offense. We don't have the patience to develop a real team. I don't blame Joe
H. for being disgusted because we have a disgusting team because of
Obie/Pitino...

Kedrick is the next card to be dealt to stop the bleeding and to keep us in
mediocrity. A team like Portland will swoop him up and develop him and we
will have another player like Delk who can do some things to help a gimmick
offense but is not a complete player....

I forgot to mention that when they do trade Kedrick for a front court player,
they won't play him anyways except at the center spot. So how is the
rebounding going to get any better when you just replace one center for
another?..

I am just venting.. Just ticks me off the way Obie SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUR LUMPS
EARLY IN THE SEASON AND DEVELOPED PLAYERS (Kedrick) instead of driving PP and
Walker into the ground and playing overachieving Walter and EWill or Shammond
and Delk at the same time....

I know this rambling so I'm just going to quit. Really fed up with Obie.
Portland showed us the model. Always go for the physical talent, not the
gimmick players....

DJessen33