Thanks All

I subscribe to the digest version, so I am just seeing htis now. Thanks for
all of the help. I saw an old jersey on Ebay and was thinking of purchasing
it. I love the old game used jerseys. Anyway, it was a #34 and the name on the
back was Johnson. As I mostly know the rosters from 80 on, my knowledge of the
bench pre-'80 is thin. I was hoping it was a DJ jersey. Sometimes, players did
not have their jersey and they had to quickly wear another and have their name
stitched. Anyway, long story short I could not figure it out so I passed.
Thanks again to all who got back to me.

I have to say that Portland has gained a whole new dimension with Sabonis.
Wow! They look unstoppable out there and how old is he? 39? Short of Shaq, I
would be pretty comfortable heading into the playoffs with him.

Anyone going Monday?

Without starting (hopefully) trouble, does anyone here think it is time to see
what Paul Pierce would bring in a trade? I mean, this guy is taking an
absolute beating on the court, almost on a nightly basis. There is no way he
will be able to take this punishment for another 5 or so years. Thoughts? I
used to prefer Paul to Twoine but now I think I am back to preferring Twoine.
Although I still don't know what his game is (he should be throwing up fewer
3's and penetrating/dishing), he definitely seems to be more of the leader.

Thanks,

Steve
sb@maine.rr.com