RE: Need Help Seeking Older Player

Hmmm, there AREe a number of former 34s that would fit well on the current team, aren't there - starting with X and Oscar.

Kim
Hmmm....you just made me think...I would love to see this team mixed with the post Reggie 90's team....

add Sherm, X, and Oscar to the current mix...hey a healthy Dino would be an upgrade from V or Baker. Throw in Derek Smith...hehe.

I assume most people fantasize about their "best of" teams, this would be a great "might not ever win it all, but would be fun to watch" team.

Sherm, PP, Oscar, Walker, Battie

bench ???
---
X, D Smith, Dino, Walter, EWill, Delk, we'll bring back Vitaly for this exercise, then hide Shammond and lets say...Eric Montoss or Andrew Declerq on "IR"

You might be able to say that some of them didn't/don't "get it", or didn't/aren't playing to 100% of their potential, but I think all of the above players "try/tried" to bust ass on floor.