Re: recent events

Flu and sore knee. Didn't practice, but it was still a game day decision whether or not he would play. Came up thumbs down, but probably not out for long. He's not going to make anyone think of Russell any time soon, but FWIW I do think Vinnie tried to step up a bit and played a bit more actively and aggressively. Emphasis on a bit rather than aggression and activity.

Speaking of recent events, congrads to the now fully officially new owners of the Cs. And to those who believe in omens, does the pair of pigeons flying around the Fleece during yesterday's game mean we have Birds in our future : )

Kim