Amazing stuff

Amazing, amazing stuff today.....

Walker has now questioned both why Baker doesn't play more and Kedrick
doesn't play more. It seems that Obie is the only one who doesn't get it....

For us optimistic ones, at least we think we know what the problem is. Our
hope that he can return to all-star form once he cleans himself up. Yet, how
can he in Obie's schemes?...

Wallace seemed to be questioning the limited playing time....

We don't know if Baker's problem is just having a few beers everyday or only
hard stuff on the weekends or what....

This explains all the heart business and why no one was really concerned. It
is amazing that the real stuff wasn't leaked to the press. Where was Bill
Simmon's mole?....

It is good that the Cs did this, not just to get a better player in the end.
I had a coworker who basically drank himself to death and died this past year
(a young man with kidney and liver failure). If my company had done
something, perhaps he would still be alive today....

DJessen33