Re: BSG Clarification on Baker Trade: Gaston Bashers, Wallace Supporters, Ta...

Since Simmons acquired a mole in the Celtics front office,
his accuracy in reporting front office maneuvers has been
impressive. Remember, it was Simmons who first projected a
Celtics sale.

You just can't handle the truth, Mr. Jessen.
Ray