Player Rotations

For the first time I can remember this year, Obrien shook things up with
a 10 man rotation getting non garbage time minutes.  I think this means
he's seen some practices and is confident in the "second" 5, and their
ability to sustain a game.  Before the season, the plan was that Vin,
Shammond, Sundov would bring offensive options to the team, but I don't
think they are physically tough, hungry type players that Obrien likes.

Blount,Grant,McCarty,Kedrick,Delk  hustle, quietly do their job and
don't cry or make faces to the referees.  They and the starters played
frantic defense for 4 quarters (We usually only see 1 or 2 quarters from
the C's), against a good team.

The C's now have defenders 10 deep on the roster, and I'm hoping that
they'll turn into a family type unit again and gel before the playoffs.

P.S.  It's sad just when you thought the Baker story had hit bottom,
worse news comes up.  Two positive things about Vin is that he isn't
being a cancer in public (tried to support the team and be a pro about
the benchings), and he's right about being in good shape.  I'm always
surprised this year that with the weight he's dropped he gets up very
high on shotblocks.  Hopefully he pulls through all this.