Re: Re: Sing Along Now

-------Original Message-------
From: Shawn Niles <shizzjr@hotmail.com>
Sent: 02/27/03 09:28 AM
To: cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca, Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Sing Along Now

> I dislike Jermaine O'Neil's attitude and demeanor. He is very cocky for a player who has accomplished nothing. Far too many stares after dunks. Too many little hand motions after making shots.
~~~~
Dunno if it made it through on to TV, but one thing I noticed at the game was how suprisingly often a teammate seemed to feel a need to physically get between him and the refs or someone else, and try to calm him down, apparently anticipating trouble. Not necessarily part of the central action on the play.
Between him and Artest (Isaiah's been known to have a temper too), wonder if they get group rates on anger management classes...

Kim