Re: Sing Along Now

--- You wrote:
I only watch Celtic games. Are there similar inefficient goings on
throughout the League. I realize it's tough job to call games. However if us
armchair fans can see obvious non calls, what gives??
--- end of quote ---

I don't want to sound like Tommy, but it's not just us. Two of the three refs
for last night's game  (Stafford and Javie) have been suspended and fined,
respectively, by the league for baiting and unfairly ejecting coaches ranging
from Riley to Adelman to Hubie Brown. These two are some of the worst of many
bad apples in the officiating ranks. However, the fines and suspensions
apparently didn't lessen their penchant for quick T's - both Toine and Obie got
teed up within moments of each other last night.
It's a real problem and the league's policy of almost always siding with the
refs wasn't helping. I hope that's begun to change.
Kestas