Re: Inefficient Scoring and Toine

--- You wrote:
I've mentioned this before to no response, so here goes again.  I only catch
the national telecasts, and on those, he HAS played a disciplined game, by
and large, and has looked quite good.

Anyone who sees all the games note that perhaps he tones it down on the
national broadcasts vs other games?
--- end of quote ---

He does show a lot more discipline playing against his mentor MJ (which,as we
know, is pretty much an automatic national TV game). I think his best game
ever, in terms of efficiency and lack of wasted motion, came against MJ. Other
than that, I'm not sure. The Celtics tend to get blown out on national TV
lately, so maybe that has something to do with it. I haven't checked any of
this, so I may be way off here, but that's the impression I have.
Kestas