Re: Inefficient Scoring and Toine

> I occassionally suffer these brain farts after seeing Toine play the rare
> disciplined game, and start thinking that maybe it COULD happen, if he only
> matured some more, if we got the right PG, the right center, a solid bench.
> But
> it's folly to be thinking this way.

I've mentioned this before to no response, so here goes again.  I only catch
the national telecasts, and on those, he HAS played a disciplined game, by
and large, and has looked quite good.

Anyone who sees all the games note that perhaps he tones it down on the
national broadcasts vs other games?  It's just kind of interesting, because
there's a disconnect between what I read, and what I see on those few and far
between national televised games.