Eastern Conference

The Celtics are in for a dogfight the rest of the way. Philly is playing
well and already has passed the Celts. Orlando, New Orleans and Milwaukee,
the teams immediately behind the Celts, all improved themselves at the
trading deadline and are playing their best basketball of the season. Good
thing we got Mark Blount for the stretch run...

Speaking of Blount, if he's as great as Obie keeps saying, don't you wish
someone from the PR firm would ask Obie why Blount was buried on the bench
behind Vitaly last season? I mean, they just keep repeating Obie's glowing
praise and talking about this guy like he's not the same person who was so
terrible in Boston the last two seasons. It would be funny if it wasn't so
sad.

Mark