Re: Celts could have had Rodney White?

--- You wrote:
Anyway, Mark Blount apparently has completely remade himself in the short
time he was away. Last season he was a clueless, soft, 12th man. Now,
according to Shira, he's "a tough, physical center" who already is paying
dividends in practice. Even Josh, in his latest column, says Blount has been
transformed into "a strong, athletic, shotblocking big man... "
--- end of quote ---

I think they meant, compared to Vinnie. Then again, Richard Simmons and Robin
Williams are tough and physical compared to him. As for Blount, I seem to
recall him hitting a few people, although perhaps unintentionally, due to his
clumsiness. But it might be just wishful thinking.
Kestas